This is the first ever edition of an HWR that comes a week after the last one was published. Yup, I've become serious with my life.
- Starting off with one of the biggest disappointments of my life. Most of us know the Discovery Channel as an authoritative source of spectacular visual education. I've spent my childhood growing up with NGC and Discovery. It was a shock to all of us when this year's shark week started off with a fabricated story. That's right, the whole documentary was a lie.
- A bit late in the day to post an article on Man of Steel but I might as well tell you how superman was just not superman in the movie.
- Jeff Bezos has bought the Washington Post. It's an acquisition that's thought provoking, to say the least.
- Barack Obama recently intervened in a patent dispute between Apple and Samsung. It has interesting implications.
- The internet has allowed many of us to speak out our minds. Unfortunately, most of the people in the world are dumb so that's not always a great thing, especially when they are reviewing classics on Amazon.
- Raghuram Rajan is the new Governor of the RBI. What better time for us to read Rajan's own words on the tricky role that a central bank plays, written a few months ago.